I should probably call it the reproductive edition, although I’m only looking at animals. But have you ever thought about all the different solutions to passing your genes on?
- What is the difference between precocial and altricial babies?
- A nice easy one for Australians – how do monotremes have babies?
- How is gender determined in baby crocodiles?
- What do ostriches and pipefish have in common?
- And what is the picture? Courtesy of Ian Armstrong.
Enjoy this article? Subscribe to the weekly newsletter to hear about them all. Or grab my RSS feed