This is truly something different, with no science. But to celebrate that my parents have just walked across the north of Spain (yes, walked) I thought I’d look at it.
- In English they’ve just walked the Way of St James. What is it in Spanish and why do people do it?
- When did people settle in Spain?
- What are the main languages spoken in Spain?
- What and where are the Pyrenees?
- Who’s the cutie up the top?
Enjoy this article? Subscribe to the weekly newsletter to hear about them all. Or grab my RSS feed